Trust in the Lord and do good; so you will live in the land, and enjoy security. Take delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. Be still before the Lord, and wait patiently for him. (Psalm 37:3-5, 7a)

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Meet With Nationally Recognized Pageant Coach Kyle Haggerty on Friday July 22 at Brides House in Roanoke!

Every great leader has a mentor that passed down their wisdom to them, and Kyle Haggerty deserves all the credit in the world for being a great mentor. He has helped hundreds of girls follow their dreams and become local/state/national title holders.  I met Kyle before I ever won a crown and he never stopped believing in me. Before winning Miss Teen Virginia United States I competed in several pageants from the USA and America system. I also had competed in the Miss JR Teen Virginia United States pageant the year prior to my crowning.Unfortunately, the crown was never for me. My mother and I finally decided pageantry was just like a sport, so why shouldn't we work with a coach? Kyle worked with me for a few sessions and sure enough I was crowned Miss Teen Virginia. Just because I had reached my goal of winning a state title did not mean our work was done. It was then time to work ten times harder for the national title. Kyle and I worked on my interview, evening gown and swim suit choreography and he bedazzled my beautiful gown! And just like he said, I was ready to win. I advise everyone who wishes to be a winner or just wants an amazing experience in pageantry to work with Kyle. Come out to the Brides House in Roanoke, Virginia this Friday, July 22 to meet with Kyle and myself. You can learn more about this event by visiting http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=133310466755211

No comments:

Post a Comment